15.4.10

You're Comin To The Country With Me







Loved this crazy cool looking dwelling at a little spot called Big Bear Lake.

The paint by numbers style pillow, the old school timber panelling, the patina coloured bathroom are all fabulous. But there are two little details that really stole my heart!

The string ball under the sink {because it reminded me of another little ball I showed you a while back}. And most of all, the bedside esky stack!! Flipping brilliant yes?

I mean, who needs a stack of Hermés or Goyard trunks next to the bed when you can use esky's instead!

Images from here

5 comments:

Mariska Meijers said...

Spending a weekend in that dwelling isn't punishment!

debra@dustjacket said...

I saw those eskys straight away and thought...no one will notice if I pull one out...will they! They look a bit retro which I love.
xoxo

Mlle Paradis said...

I learned a new Australian word today: "eskys"! (Who knew?) Enjoying your rough luxe moment.

Unknown said...

OMG, the cooler nightstand! Seriously, it actually looks really cool! Get it? Cool? Ha ha, I am lucky that I amuse myself! Seriously, really amazing post, thank you! Also, stop on by, I'm giving away a Catherine Deneuve print at little blue deer!

one sydney road said...

ha ha, love the cooler nightstand - it actually really looks awesome, who would've thought?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails