16.4.10

Inspiration Is Thy Name














Apart from the fact these images are dead set gorgeous, the reason I went looking for them was because I read a lovely little interview with a chick living in Glasgow in the February edition of Red magazine {one of my new faves}.

This very clever single mum sold up digs in London, moved back to Glasgow to be near family, and along the way has set up a fabulous range of furniture and homewares. Sounds sickeningly-hard-core-over-achiever type, I know. But I think not.

Loved the read. Love the products. Nuff said.

Do take a look here for the story, and here for the fabulous range.
 
All images from Niki Jones

10 comments:

Brabourne Farm said...

So gorgeous! I love the black and white rug .... now how to get it to Oz! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Leigh

Kerry said...

Thanks for the steer Jules..please don't tell my wallet if they ship to Australia!

Kerri said...

Thanks for the heads up Jules. But now you've thrown a spanner in the works - I'm trying to decide on a colour to paint some old chairs, and the ones you've shown here have seriously complicated matters for me! Have a great weekend, off to have a look at the site now. K xx

1 Funky Woman said...

I seriously gasped so loud my daughter came running to see if I hurt myself! I said, "No honey just amazing decorating"! I am drooling at those pillows and the colors of the chairs, oh and that rug!

A Perfect Gray said...

fantastic...thanks so much....

Dustjacket Attic said...

Sounds like an interesting story, must check it out...I love those chairs!

Have a great weekend,
xoxo DJ

A Room For Everyone said...

Will definitely be checking her out..those chairs are incredible! Rxx

Louise (Table Tonic) said...

I will come as no surprise to you that I LOVE this post!!! Off to clickety click on the links now. Thanks! x

Mariska Meijers said...

Love the richness of the colours! Great post thanks you for sharing xo

Snowdon said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, I'm absolutely loving those cushions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails