29.3.13

Absolutely Perfect












 
Sorry for the late start today. I'm in the land of long weekends and sleep-ins.
 
Seriously looking forward to a slow paced weekend pottering about the house. I wish I could report that I had big projects at hand, but nothing that exciting will be going on. Probably cleaning, most likely!
 
Over my leisurely coffee this morning I was trawling through some archives over at AT and found this slice of perfection. What a gorgeous home. I love the way the owners have furnished this place.
 
Nothing too precious, but absolutely perfect for the space. And I'm really loving that crazy paving. I think the Splendour needs a good dose of that pool side! One day.
 
I hope everyone has a lovely, lovely long weekend and safe travels.
 
Images from apartment therapy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails