15.1.12

Still Operating







Wow, I'm late today. Please forgive me. I'm not sure what took over me but I've been a domestic goddess this morning, cleaning/washing/wiping/spraying anything that stood still.

Thought I'd show you a couple of pics from our week down at the beach house. It was very mild weather this year, so even though we toughened up and forced ourselves to swim everyday there was a lot of time spent just pottering around exploring the coast and catching up on new mags in the sleep out that overlooks the ocean and watching rain roll in.

We also took a drive through an area where we've stayed before and were stunned to see such a beautiful spot so badly damaged by fire. A large fire went through the Prevelly and Gnarabup region of the south west before Christmas. It was sad to see so much vegetation and many homes lost. But great to see these towns still operating and welcoming in people.

So how's you weekend treating you so far? Hope it's brilliant.
Thanks so much for popping in this week, I'm still battling with the need to disappear for the whole month of January. It's such a strong urge I believe it must be in my DNA. Will try and pop over to all my fave blogs more regularly!

Particular thanks to this cool lady....


All images by The Diversion Project

3 comments:

Leith said...

It's -13 C here, so bring on those pictures of the beach!

Heather Feemster said...

How glorious, you lucky duck. xo

Pinecone Camp said...

That's a pretty amazing spot! I do envy you! I know what you mean about January...I would love to get out of dodge for the entire month and ignore all my Christmas bills ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails