15.8.11

Setting Up








I love the study in this home, and the amazing MCM wall unit. These wall units have been on my mind a lot lately.

You see I'm planning on setting up my office space in my new home in an area currently used for a dining table. It's all open plan onto the formal sitting room, so I'm kind of wrangling with how to have an office (a.k.a. messy space) with a formal sitting room (a.k.a. not really that formal, but a grown up space, no PSP's allowed).

And these wall units are a very grand idea. Lift the flap and hey presto messy space vanished. The only problem is they're not really big enough for spreading out plans and paper work for late night "shit! is that meeting tomorrow?!"sessions.

Have you got a favourite office-on-show space? Please share. Inspiration is needed.

Images from dwell

2 comments:

David Toms said...

Again the mid-century modern aspects of this interior shine through for me!

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

My office has been re-located to our living room, the first room you see when you come into the house - all I can say is STORAGE!! I like gateleg tables disguised as consoles, as well...do share once you're up and running, Jules -x

Related Posts with Thumbnails