3.2.11

Did You Spot This?










Died and gone to bedroom heaven. Have.

Did you catch this fabulous home over at Apartment Therapy back in September last year. I know, cruel of me not to bring it your attention sooner. Sorry.

I just love the small metallic touches in the warm white bedroom. It works seriously well. And that lamp is sensational.

The rest of home throws in a dash of many other faves, so there's nearly a tick in every box here for me. Bit of brick, bit of velvet, bit of mercury glass matched with orange, bit of Morocco. Oh so in love.

6 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

That is such a beautiful place. I love the brick walls and the stunning bookshelf! Have a lovely day, sweetie
Kisses

Ps: I am hosting Paloma’s Nest GIVEAWAY today:).Just in time for Valentine’s Day!

David Toms said...

I love that painted brick wall! I also like the fact that they have dispensed with a headboard!

Jane @ the girl in the brick house said...

Nice spotting, indeed, and very nice lights too!

Samantha said...

Missed it.

Far more glam and soothing than typical AT fare.

Mlle Paradis said...

all these velvet sofas in deep colors are making me want to throw my slipcover into the washer with a packet of dye! it would probably end in tears!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

I always get a secret thrill whenever I see a pretty space WITH a televsion. Just feels more honest and lived-in to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails