4.4.10

Feng Shui Attack


The other week my computer completely fried with nary a saved image or google favourite in site. This weekend I went out and bought a new one and am trying to rack my memory for all my favourite sites. Yep, insane loss of years of favourite haunts, but I'm trying to look at it as a 'feng shui attack' type of opportunity!

Imagine all the NEW places I can find. I would love it if you would send some links to your favourite hubs in the ether that I might not have, kind of like a new-computer-warming present.

An old time favourite that I did remember though is 20x200. It's been a while since I've been over to 20x200 so I took a look back through the recent listings and found this v. cool piece above. Given my recent foray into the tech world, I was gob smacked to discover this, and several other cool pieces by Jorge Colombo, were created using the Brushes app on an iPhone. Talk about portable art.

Brilliance. My mind is boggled it is.

Image from here

2 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

ooh...I am so sorry about your computer & the loss of all your fave haunts! I will try to come up with some for you....and I adore the expression "gobsmacked" and think you are adorable! :) Hope you are having a lovely, lovely weekend my dear!
xo
Melis

The Moerks said...

Oh I am soooo sorry. I am very new to blogland. I tend to find a blog I like then scroll down visiting their favourites. EG I got here from the house am built. Good luck with the recollecting of favourites.

Related Posts with Thumbnails