10.1.10

Pantone 15-5519

My gorgeous friend Laura (Hi L!!) sent me a link about Pantone's new colour for 2010. Introducing....'15-5519 Turquoise'.


L is a little bit obsessed with the combination of turquoise and raspberry red and was thrilled to see that Pantone had acknowledged one of her favourite colours, as am I. I am so ready for a bit more turquoise in my life, and had actually bought a bit more on our trip to the beach....

This lovely velvet pouffe (by Ruby Star Traders) made the trip home with me along with a bit of Mud porcelain and a few other little treasures. It's a bit more on the cerulean end of the turquoise scale than 15-5519, but it is just stunning - sadly my quick snap last night doesn't do it anything near justice. If you get a chance to see this new fabric range in the flesh you'll see how amazing the colour truly is.




5 comments:

vosgesparis said...

Do you believe me if I tell you I just hung a turquoise necklace on a silver Moroccan mirror in my workspace!

vosgesparis said...

Ohhh now I forgot to tell you your pouffe is gorgeous as it is... I can imagine it on a white floor and lots of sun coming in It really brings you in the right mood for a summer day.

Parisbreakfasts said...

I would kill for that turquoise pouffy thing...
sigh...
Paris doesn't have everything!

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

Thank you both - i must say I am TOTALLY in love with it!

julesx

Vivian Tumasonis said...

Love this color!!!!!!

Kisses from Brazil!!!!!

www.bibimademoiselle.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails