9.8.13

Envy








 
Envy isn't the nicest of words, but it is the only one that can possibly explain my reaction to seeing this amazing home in New Zealand.
 
For as long as I can remember I've wanted to live by the ocean. And even though I live a 10 minute walk away from it now, it's nothing like this. For one, there's the city traffic which kind of kills the walk. But this place is entirely perched in bushland, and with the most incredible views.
 
I'm also loving the kitchen. Apart from being able to sit at that table, drink coffee, be warm by the fire and watch the waves rolling in - I really love how it's a collection of free standing units. When the rotten kitchen here at the Splendour gets me down I often have flights of fancies..."I'll just rip it all out and buy a laundry sink, hook it up and make do. Cant be worse than it is now!"
 
So this great kitchen, looking so cool and inviting, is almost daring me to do it.
 

4 comments:

Pinecone Camp said...

Feel free to "envy" every now and then ;) The views are the best part of this cute little place. Would love to visit NZ one of these days. Hope all's well!

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

I agree, the kitchen is pretty spectacular. Perfectly humble and framing out the stunning view. What an amazing place to start each day.

Gary sobers said...

These pictures are very beautiful and attractive. I must share this article. Now its time to avail https://www.katy.limo/service/black-car-service for more information

John Hardy said...

This natural view is beautiful and amazing. This one is perfect place for our summer vacation. I must suggest this one with my family. Now it's time to avail DAY AND NIGHT FACE KIT for more information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails