15.4.13

Ad Infinitum





 
Sorry for my absence last week, the week got away from me. This week is threatening to do the same, but let's give it a go.
 
In my attempt to catch my breath this weekend I did a little zen like surfing for beautiful spaces and this one caught my eye. I've always had a thing for loft spaces and converted industrial spaces. One of my first places I lived in after moving out of home was an old shop in a teeny tiny little country town. It was bliss. The whole shop front, with double bay windows, was my living area. I kept potted trees and moved the furniture around ad infinitum.
 
This cozy big space brought back memories of that home with its plethora of vintage. A home after my own heart.
 
Images from at casa

3 comments:

Pinecone Camp said...

I really love this pieced together, cozy space.

Koming Minga said...

Great vacation might be your dream. Travel to Bali is not always expensive as there are many international flights providing special rates for early bird booking. There are also many selection of Bali hotels offering special discount rates including Bali villas and budget Bali accommodation

Silvia Mega Fania said...

thank you for sharing your interesting and helpful information :)
please, visit my web:
Ace Maxs Herbal

Related Posts with Thumbnails