15.4.13

Ad Infinitum





 
Sorry for my absence last week, the week got away from me. This week is threatening to do the same, but let's give it a go.
 
In my attempt to catch my breath this weekend I did a little zen like surfing for beautiful spaces and this one caught my eye. I've always had a thing for loft spaces and converted industrial spaces. One of my first places I lived in after moving out of home was an old shop in a teeny tiny little country town. It was bliss. The whole shop front, with double bay windows, was my living area. I kept potted trees and moved the furniture around ad infinitum.
 
This cozy big space brought back memories of that home with its plethora of vintage. A home after my own heart.
 
Images from at casa

1 comment:

Pinecone Camp said...

I really love this pieced together, cozy space.

Related Posts with Thumbnails