6.2.13

No Wonder













 
Did you spot this amazing home over at Apartment Therapy last week? I had serious home envy when I spotted it. The scale, the bathroom, the beams, the bathroom, the painted brick, the bathroom.
 
We have one bathroom renovation on the cards for this year, but I seriously wish it was my bathroom and not the family one that is getting done - I'd love to pull off something as gorgeous as this one. {{I also wish my bathroom was three times the size and had beautiful exposed brick and a fireplace!}}
 
All round great looking home full of individual treasures on the boho chic end of the scale. No wonder I love it.

1 comment:

brismod said...

What a gorgeous home Jules. The bathroom is the bane of my life...and we only have one which means we can't have it out of action for too long. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails