20.2.13

Cosseting Comfort










 
It's funny how you can have an opinion firmly set on something, and then all of a sudden one image can turn that opinion on its head.
 
I have to put my hand up and admit to not being a fan of the painted chevron floor craze, but this place is different. Somehow the industrial and vintage feel gives the treatment a bit more street cred, and it feels right.
 
Apart from that little burst of enlightenment, I'm loving the mix of timber and concrete, and the balance between industrial cool and cosseting comfort.
 
Images from garden & gun

1 comment:

cheinindeutschlandkaufen. said...

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work,If anyone interested similar one's have a look here thanks

listateacuppuppies for sale online

shih tzu puppies for sale near me

buy puppy online

fuhrerschein-kaufen-schweiz

Related Posts with Thumbnails