30.11.12

Deft








 
And to finish off the week with a bit of colour - how stunning is this slice of creative genius? I love the painted finishes this couple have used in their home. Often the term 'painted finish' evokes a skin crawling mental image of terracotta bagged walls in an effort to try and turn a white box into a faux Tuscan villa. But this place definitely avoids that category.
 
Apart from the stunning colour mixes and deft paint work, I'm seriously loving that old billiard table light used for a long dining table. Great idea.
 
Images from vart nya hem

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jules I love this home you have found. I am so envious of how people can use colour like this, its so happy and enjoyable to look at.

Jeanne Henriques said...

Absolutely beautiful Jules...I wish I could read her post.
Would love to know where this is, my first thought is that it could be any one of the many I have seen in Vietnam. That top image...fabulous!
Jeanne xx

Soulful Mama said...

This home is just lovely!

~ Clare x

Unknown said...

The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you.
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

trustNjesus ALWAYS, dear,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven.
God bless your indelible soul.

Unknown said...

The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you.
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

trustNjesus ALWAYS, dear,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven.
God bless your indelible soul.

Related Posts with Thumbnails