16.9.12

Mixed In











 
Zooming round the ether this morning this place really caught my attention. I think its because of the clean modern architecture and finish {hello resin floors} mixed in with a solid dose of timber and treasured vintage stuff.
 
It's certainly a look I'd like to achieve one day. I have plenty of timber and treasured vintage, I just need to work on the clean modern finish now!
 
Oh, and any place that is a multi-Tolomeo home like mine is, is sure to get my tick of approval.
 
Images from inside homepage

4 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

The floor is gorgeous...hope the weekend has been good to you xoxo

The Moerks said...

I agree, that floor is something special. I love the mix of glossy and old.

A Perfect Gray said...

awesome look

Shane said...

Beautiful place.

check this out

Related Posts with Thumbnails