13.5.12

Splendiforous






Some people are blessed with many talents aren't they? These amazing works by Matthew Cusick clearly demonstrate one such person.

Apart from his artistic creativity, imagination and skill - how about the patience of a saint! Again, a talent I'm severely lacking. The hours that have gone into these works must be staggering, but what a pay off. {click on the images to view in detail}

I hope you're all having a splendiforous weekend, and thanks heaps for dropping in this week!

Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there, hope it's a lovely day.

Super special thanks this week go these awesome people...



and


  
Images by Matthew Cusick via designboom

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours.
Wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
kisses

Related Posts with Thumbnails