24.4.12

Thousand Tales









How cool are the finishes in this place? I love the exposed brick that could tell a thousand tales right down to the ultra modern bubble tile in the bathroom.

That vein of chartreuse is a great look, but also makes the space appear larger than it really is by running from one room to the next, it makes the loft feel endless.

But I think my favourite thing is how cinematic the views are. Framed by the rough brick walls, each seems like a little snap shot of inner city life. Beautiful images.

Images from interior design

3 comments:

Jules said...

love it all particularly the bathroom wall!!

Zane Wooder said...

I love the lime yellow color.

zane

Dewi Novita said...

Keep up the excellent work , I read few articles on this site and I think that your web blog is real interesting and Power to the People of excellent information.

=> Interior Decorating <=

=> Home Interior Decorating <=

=> Homes Interior Designer <=


I agree, for the most part, but don’t you feel as if the issue is more complex than that?

1. Home Contents Insurance

2. Home Insurance Reviews

3. American Home Insurance

Related Posts with Thumbnails