11.3.12

Colourful Life




I've been over at 20 x 200 checking out the latest and greatest. And some of the really cool things I found there were these prints from the photographer Eadweard Muybridge.

Back in his time Muybridge was renowned for his experimental photography that pushed the typical boundaries of the day. Today, I think his images still have a magical quality. The photographer was a genius of his time, but also led a very colourful life

How's life with you? Hope there's plenty of colour this weekend. Thanks so much for a lovely week of visits and treats, and extra special thanks to this lovely...

Roséline @ {this is glamorous}

Images via 20 x 200

4 comments:

Anne@A Little Fur in the Paint said...

Lovely blog! Just wanted to let you know I'm a new follower!
Best,
Anne ♥♥

Pinecone Camp said...

I love this! Have you seen the Muybridge app? Fun, fun, fun. ;)

Dewi Novita said...

Keep up the excellent work , I read few articles on this site and I think that your web blog is real interesting and Power to the People of excellent information.

=> Interior Decorating <=

=> Home Interior Decorating <=

=> Homes Interior Designer <=


I agree, for the most part, but don’t you feel as if the issue is more complex than that?

1. Home Contents Insurance

2. Home Insurance Reviews

3. American Home Insurance

Jazmine Collins said...

Great post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails