10.1.12

Soft Landing








Well, I'm back from the beach and trying to resolve this battle in my head that my holiday lasted longer than a nano-second. Back at work too, so I will try and get myself back on deck around these parts very soon also.

One of the best bits about coming back to reality with a thud though is a few soft landings like this gem I found in my inbox from Freunde von Freunden. Gorgeous Paris space, which, puts me back on to thinking about holiday escapes yet again!

Images from freunde von freunden

3 comments:

David Toms said...

I was just thinking today that I have been back from vacation in Mexico for a week and it seems like an eternity

Jules said...

Yesterday, I was so excited about leaving and spending 3 weeks with all the kids and their babies...Today I am back home! Did I leave at all? Where did the time go? Glad to see you back, xx

Heather Feemster said...

This place is so dreamy, I wish it was my Paris getaway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails