9.12.11

My List















Don't you love the filled to the brim style of this home. I certainly do.

Spent a good long while pouring over these images, and discovering so many lovely details among them. The chevron patterned tiles in the kitchen just blew me away. I wouldn't love them half as much if they were in a white austere slice of perfection kind of home. But here, they're perfect.

I'm currently on the look out for some pre-loved sofas for our new family room - something kid friendly that doesn't hurt my eyes. And after seeing all that squishy black leather goodness, something similar has gone to the top of my list.

Images from d mag

2 comments:

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Wow, I'd love to walk through this one. The beams, the fireplace, the walls... it's stunning.

Sarah Klassen said...

*sigh* This is AMAZING, with a capital "A". I am in love with this home... you are so right, the details are incredible. I've actually looked over the images twice now, and bet that if I looked for a third time, I might find something new to appreciate... thanks—I am so glad you shared this home :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails