3.8.11

Turned Good












So much to love here, I hardly know where to start. So let's roll this out fast and dirty.
  •  Vintage lights galore, from nymph like loveliness, to MCM, to industrial. Wow.
  •  Black pantons - always so sexy and so v.cool
  • Vintage cupboard turned good in a modern black bathroom
  • Clever link between two vintage cupboards in the baby's room
  • Orange smeg. Nuff said.
But, I think the thing that's really knocked me for six is that kitchen. Undressed timber, meets thick terrazzo, meats leather handles. How brilliant is that.

Images from inside home page

3 comments:

The House That A-M Built said...

You seriously do find the best places in the universe. I LOVE that kitchen... lights, exposed brick, LEATHER handles... fabulous! The little cot is cute too! A-M xx

Heather Feemster said...

What a great place, that kitchen rocks, love the fridge!
xo

Unknown said...

The sconce on the chalk board rocked my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails