16.7.11

Brilliant Expression







Now how is this hideaway for a brilliant expression of ingenuity meeting design head on. Such lateral thinking and natural beauty is gob smacking, and in equal proportions for me.

I get a bit geek-a-fied when I see stuff like this. I go all weak at the knees. You should have seen me when I discovered that someone had invented collapsible shipping containers. Silly I was. So just be grateful that it wasn't you who had to sit through the 30 min car ride to school/work everyday for a whole week.

This gorgeous location is pure perfection, and the cave like quality of this hut and it's softly softly fit out suits it perfectly. They actually had me at the concrete, but the rest is just as good.

Images via doorknob

3 comments:

Pinecone Camp said...

I can completely understand your geekification! What an incredible place.

Gild and Grace said...

These are amazing! So impressive. Abbey x

heather jenkinson said...

Incredible work. I can't think of anything else to say... it is mesmering.

Related Posts with Thumbnails