9.6.11

Velvet To Golden









Well, do I need to explain why I love this so much? If you pop in here regularly, then I most likely don't.

So I'll tell you a few of the added bonuses that really got me. The Platner chairs and their ethereal lightness even though they're steel and sturdy, they really add a fine intricate detail to the space. The craftsmen timber pieces throughout that bring warmth to the space. The tactile textiles everywhere, from plum velvet to golden faux. And finally who could not help but love Kate. Well, I certainly can't.

Images from elle decoration

10 comments:

tina - Half Of What I Say said...

That is a stunning space, love the industrial open feeling. The furniture placement is perfection. I have a Platner chair on order right now, though it has bright yellow cuhions. It is going to sit next to the credenza at my front entrance.

David Toms said...

I have always wanted a fur throw or bedspread!

Glamour Drops said...

Well Jules before I got to your words, I was thinking "oh boy, I can see why she has fallen for this one...reckon she could move straight in." Then I read your words. Haha!

east of hudson said...

Those walls and that bath? Beautiful...

Ness Lockyer said...

Oh, yes! I can see why. Very nice indeed. So when are you moving in?!
Ness xx

Ana Degenaar said...

I love the style!
Happy day, friend!

Lea said...

Love the mink throw over the couch, and the bath is to die for! ( :

Design Elements said...

great space! it was a bunker during the 2WW.

p.s.: love the mink throw too

Pinecone Camp said...

No explanation necessary. I get it and love it. Concrete is golden to me...and so are the purple chairs. ;)

Design Junkie said...

It is stunning. So much to love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails