19.4.11

Rather Taken









I do like a bit of Carrera flung around the kitchen and the bathroom, so I was rather taken with this home's utility spaces.

The frosted door on the loo in the bathroom, the bench long enough to double as a little office area, and those cool little marble shelves next to the cook top are all ideas I thought were great and filed away in the ideas file.

Mixed with some raked and vaulted ceilings, some concrete floors and some v.cool vintage in a modern shell, and there was a lot here that I admired really.

Images via remodelista

3 comments:

David Toms said...

I love the mixture of old and new which gives it a wonderful eclectic feel

Pinecone Camp said...

I always love the homes you share with us! That light fixture in the bedroom is fantastic.

A Room For Everyone said...

I love so many things about this one. The viola is beautiful.. Rachaelxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails