11.4.11

A Few Of My Favourite Things













I went looking through a few peoples Etsy faves on the weekend. Was cool seeing what people save away for a rainy day.

So I thought I'd share just a smattering of mine.

Click on the images to take you direct to the fabulous stores that sell these lovelies. Do you find that if you see something that you really really love, that when you look through the rest of the store there's at least a dozen or twenty more things that are just your cup of tea too?

Love that.

 
Images from 1.here, 2. here, 3. here, 4. here, 5. here, 6. here, 7. here, 8. here, 9. here and 10. here 

3 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

beautiful inspirations :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Jessi said...

I love the earings

Caroline said...

Beautiful yellow/white bowl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails