10.4.11

Did You Spot This?







...Great pad over at Design*Sponge this week? I really loved this one. I particularly like the bedroom that looks so well put together and finished, and then look closer and there's an ikea hack/revamp on that bed. No idea what that piece was called, but I do recall it being very popular. Looks great painted white as it is here.

Hope you've had/are currently having a fabulous weekend, and as always thanks ever so much for dropping in this week!

Particularly big thanks to....



Susanna @ Paper Oranges

All images from design*sponge

6 comments:

Melinda said...

I love this home. The custom map of Paris wallpaper is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

The bed was called EKEBERG - I have one :) *IKEA nerd alert*
Lx

vosgesparis said...

Jules I am so sorry I didn't pass for some time.. I am afraid my list of blogs is getting longer and longer.. and work is getting more busy everyday..

Thank you so much for your nice words on my home in the IKEA Family magazine post
X desiree

Mimi said...

Love that mirror! Mimi xx

Kendall said...

Love the map-as-headboard look. Really nice.

Samantha said...

Missed it.

LOVE that bedroom.

Related Posts with Thumbnails