3.9.10

Life In The Fast Lane







The industrial edge in this place appeals to me big time. All the steel sliding doors, particularly that massive vintage one. The steel in the kitchen and bathrooms,the stairs and the v.cool lights a go-go also catch my eye.

But one thing I'm left wondering about is that suspended bed! There are some very obvious questions that I'd love to ask. Perhaps someone who lives in the fast lane may be able to tell me this at least - is it safe having a glass wall quite so close behind the bed?

Images from mr architecture + design

8 comments:

Kerry said...

Phew...luckily it's anchored to the floor! Have a wonderful weekend bloss :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I really adore the industrial vibe and the bed looks so cool:)
Have a fantastic weekend, my dear:)
Kisses

Kerri - Driftwood Interiors said...

That bed looks like a great big swing - wouldn't want to have a nightmare and fling yourself out! But it does look like fun - better not show the kids this idea. Have a great weekend sweet. K xx

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

It looks great, but motion sickness would prevent me from ever doing anything like this!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I thought the same exact thing about that bed! But I sure would love to give it a try :)

Have a fabulous weekend, love! xoxo

Splendid Willow said...

Hi Jules,

Finally back in the saddle after a long and relaxing summer. Lots of eye candy here, as usual!

Love the kitchen. And Tulip chairs and steel doors are both welcome at my house. The glass wall behind the bed not so much... I am painfully nearsighted and I can just see myself falling off that swinging bed and crashing into the wall when trying to find myself back...

Happy weekend! Good to be back here!

ox, Mon

debra@dustjacket said...

Well not only the glass wall but those wires....ummm I could see myself in emergency in no time.
xxx

Sarah Klassen said...

How fantastic! That suspended bed is unreal...

Related Posts with Thumbnails