22.8.10

Preened









Do you remember this cool pad from the other day? Well the owners are the design duo behind the fashion label Preen. I've found some of their 2010/11 Collection to show you.

With this kind of understated glamour, I can see why their house is so fabulous!

Thanks to everyone that's dropped by this week, and particular thanks to these great people for spreading Diversions far and wide ~

(A Greek style website that looks amazing, but seems very hard to translate into understandable English!)


and

Anne @ La Boheme

(if you reference a Diversion on your page, do please let me know. I try to pick them all up, but what can I say, I'm a time poor tech dwarf :)

Images via preen

4 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

A such a personal favourite! Hope you are having a perfect weekend! Kellie xx

Punctuation Mark said...

very glamorous indeed... have a nice weekend!

Eva said...

Hi there,
my name is Eva and I am the editor of www.Rdeco.gr and www.stylista.gr magazine also. I made the reference on stylista cause I love your blog. Sorry that translators are not friendly with Greek language, I said very good things about your blog.

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh it figures right, totally gorgeous.
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails