13.2.10

Speaking To Me





So, we've established I love cool homes, S.H.O.E.S., inspiring photography, travel and just about anything gorgeous (including Kevin McCloud - yes, yes, I know, I know, I read the comments - but, it's my fantasy and Kevin it is! {for now})....but, I don't think that I've let on yet just how much I LOVE music.

Music is like air for me - can't ever imagine being without it. I used to be a cellist many moons ago, but I love music of all kinds. In fact I am always on the hunt for new tunes! The fabulous Megan from beach bungalow 8 and I have been exchanging a few tunage ideas, and I get a lot from all the youngsters working for my firm.
 
So.......(yes, huge preamble I know, but here's the salient point)....how COOL are these ceramic speakers?! Music meets low tech cool - and I'm sold, that's just me. I love the understated style of these, and I'm a bit more than over the moon about the pink speaker cables. We've lived our lives begging for wireless speakers - the day comes when they're a reality, and then Joey Roth mixes it up by designing cables that you actually want to see.

OK, as you can see - I can be a little nerdy about this stuff (industrial design is a soft spot in my heart), but surely you must agree, these are the loveliest beacons of sound around.

Images from Joey Roth.

2 comments:

karey m. said...

these are stunners...going to check out beach bungalow 8 now and catching up on the rest of your gorgeous posts.

xoxo.

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I love that you can see the wires.

Related Posts with Thumbnails