Oh, if only wishing made it so. Me, Paris, food, magazine, gorgeous scarf (maybe not so much the hat for me, but looks tres jaunty on this femme).... hope your weekend involves a smidge of relaxed glamour like this!
Hi Jules, That does look heavenly. I doubt we'll reach any degree of glamour here this weekend but perhaps we'll shake things up a bit and give it a try!! Have a lovely weekend. Trina
Adorable pic!
ReplyDeleteThere's plenty of Paris on my menu this weekend, if not much relaxing on the agenda.
Afterall we have to keep you amused.
Carolg :)
Oh for some relaxed glamour! In my dreams...
ReplyDeleteHi Jules, That does look heavenly. I doubt we'll reach any degree of glamour here this weekend but perhaps we'll shake things up a bit and give it a try!! Have a lovely weekend. Trina
ReplyDeleteAhhh if only I looked this stylish chowing down some food. I really love everything in this photo!
ReplyDeletexxx