12.3.10

Cue Winter






I know that all you kids up above the equator can't wait to shed some layers and feel some sun, so please excuse this post....but I am so ready for some cooler weather it hurts. Can't remember when we last had rain, or when I last wore anything cozy and warm.

These little morsels found over at Etsy have really made me squeeze my eyes shut tight and wish for winter!

Images and morsels from yystudio, bayanhippo and vart.

4 comments:

  1. I opened my eyes this morning to SNOW!!! I believe I let out an, "ugh." Had to get the winter jacket back out...thought it was tucked away for good. Love the Etsy garments. Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY....just when I thought I would have to say goodbye to my spring ruffles...you gave me some winter ones :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the winter ruffles Jules!!! Hmm, I feel some winter wardrobe shopping needing to be done:) Enjoy your weekend ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am seriously eyeing off that red bag.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)