6.7.11

Sitting Pony









I so would not do this, if this place were mine, but because of that I also kind of admire this too. Does that make sense? Hope so, because I feel that way quite a bit.

That pink is really not my thing, but it clearly is the owner of this apartment's thing and I love seeing people just go out there and do it. It's not a total whack job, I mean, I get it. But it's just not me.

Kudos to them, and to the sitting pony. Love that. And doesn't everyone need to take the weight off their feet from time to time.

Images from lagerling

5 comments:

Mise said...

I'm glad too about the pink and the sitting pony, because it's not me either, but if it can't be me I'm glad it's them. So many places are no one.

KL said...

I missed the pink at first viewing! Ha! I was loving the simplicity of the arrangements and all the textural detail in layers of white! Not me either, but I could definitely visit and soak up some Zen!!!
KL

Anonymous said...

I probably wouldn't pick pink for the living room either, but that space with the simple textural furniture and accessories would look amazing no matter what colour you painted the walls; imagine dusty blue, grey, black or yellow!

Ana Degenaar said...

I love this, madly!

Sarah Klassen said...

This is so so beautiful... I adore every space here! Hope you are having a lovely week so far, Jules :)

xx, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails