Now there's inspiration for my new house.....
What a completely restful house that is. Love it :)
In my sheltered life, I have never seen a white foil closet door. I wish someone would ship me one and I would feel like a Manhattanite.
I love that bedroom!
LOVE this first picture, and the photograph is really Wow.So happy you're liking the candle and got everything ok.x
Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)
Now there's inspiration for my new house.....
ReplyDeleteWhat a completely restful house that is. Love it :)
ReplyDeleteIn my sheltered life, I have never seen a white foil closet door. I wish someone would ship me one and I would feel like a Manhattanite.
ReplyDeleteI love that bedroom!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this first picture, and the photograph is really Wow.
ReplyDeleteSo happy you're liking the candle and got everything ok.
x