Some people just seem to have their style and home so calmly pulled together, I'm a little jealous. The relaxed, I-know-who-I-am-and-what I-like style of this home is endearing.
Soft colours, collected treasures and casual coolness. All effortlessly pulled together. And I like it.
Images from house to home







Yes, it does seem so effortless for some. Not for me. It's going to take me YEARS to decorate parts of my home..Rachaelxx
ReplyDeleteI wonder how effortless it really is? It can take a lot of effort to look like there's none don't you think. But whatever it takes, it's worth it!
ReplyDeleteI like casual evolved coolness, too! And I like vintage rotary phones and big sphere lighting that sits on the floor looking all cool and casual.
ReplyDeleteOh, I like it too. I am so envious of people who pull this off. It's a talent I desperately wish I had.
ReplyDeleteEffortless, stylish, warm and homey. Perfection if you ask me!
ReplyDeletexo Trina