2.3.11

Did You Spot This?








Did you spot this fabulous home over at Design*Sponge last week?

I grinned a humongous grin when I noticed that rubber band ball in the third image. It instantly made me think of this one that one of my guys made. Endless hours of fun, endless I tell you.

But back to business, this is one stylish abode created around a refined vintage look. Loved it.

Images from design*sponge

9 comments:

  1. That octopus would make me feel like it was going to pinch my bum while on the loo....I find it a bit creepy....but interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that vintage fireplace screen most of all- so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shower curtain is the scene stealer. Imagine going over for dinner and being greeted by that when you went to the loo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, haven't been able to comment - still mesmerised by your previous post .. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful place! Love the stair case, but boy you couldn't be drunk while descending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to own a house with a spiral staircase and it never looked as good as this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that fireplace screen, I must get one someday!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)