25.2.11

The Grey









Gorgeous design work, stunning architectural details, and brilliant photography. {{check out how well that light has been worked}} Couldn't ask for more to get me through the last day of the week. And what a week.

But the icing on the cake is this place is full of components I love. I mean, man, the grey womb chair. Love-ity, love, love. A solid dose of black and timber also thrown in for good measure.

Images from creative flats

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, I just grey! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those windows are incredible! And the doors with the mouldings are whispering sweet thoughts in my ear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey is the absolute perfect backdrop for a room. The only thing I'd do is add a few bright punches of color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)