I love the muted grey, beige, and blue palette of this house. The softness dressed up with a cool art collection and modern accents makes for a really easy to live with home.
Sigh, and sigh some more... Love that dining nook (imagine that area in the evening) and I am so ready to start a collection of pottery in just one color. Those black vessels look divine.
Gee, I had to flick over that first one real quick in case someone came in!!
ReplyDeleteI love love the kitchen one, it's so cool and understated.
Have a fab weekend hon,
xoxoxo
Sigh, and sigh some more... Love that dining nook (imagine that area in the evening) and I am so ready to start a collection of pottery in just one color. Those black vessels look divine.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend to you, Jules!
ox, Mon
Oh I love the little pops of blue.. they make it... coming from a blue girl. A-M xx
ReplyDeleteThis could be my perfect home!! I love everything, esp that kitchen:) Thanks for sharing Jules. Have a fab weekend ~ Tina x
ReplyDeleteI would love to sneak into this place and steal that blue sofa. Sadly, I don't think I could hide it under my coat. It's just so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave a brilliant weekend, Jules!
The kitchen is especially stunning, and the beautiful jewel pastels of those stained glass panels in the living room.
ReplyDeleteI love the subtle colours in this home, just gorgeous!
ReplyDelete