1.9.10

Embedded Deep






The light fittings in the kitchen have really embedded deep in my wish list. Lights and extractor fans in one, they are packaged up in such a stunning glamorous skin that belies their humble role!

And in the first image there, they almost make the kitchen look like a seriously glam pool hall. And that so wins my vote.

Images from b-arch

8 comments:

  1. I love the one in the bedroom and the vanities in the last....very nice.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bathroom one soo much....You always have such a stunning finds:)
    Happy First of September,sweetie

    Kisses

    Ps: I will be hosting a really lovely GIVEAWAY today… so please join in !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be very easy to sleep in that lovely bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bathroom is drop dead gorgeous! What a dream!

    Hope you're having a fabulous week, sweets! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are definitely some of my favorite colors!!!! Can;t wait to have a home to redesign!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm having a very cute giveaway, come and check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely....you hit the nail on the head. Gorgeous lights...you have a knack for "gorgeous" don't you darlin? Yes, yes you do. :)
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  7. The light fixtures are pretty amazing...and I really adore the blacks and grey and whites...the cleanness of that house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)