Now this little find is starting my day of v.nicely. I'm loving everything about this room. The stunning wall paper, the bare floors, the creamy panelling and the perfect sofa. I also love the detail on the window treatment. Not so crazy about the swag pelmet, but I love the two tone panels.
Does anyone know any juicy details on the paper?
Images from rachel whiting




lovely images, not sure about the paper but as soon as I saw it , it reminded me of a Gracie wallpaper. So lovely,Kathysue
ReplyDeletelove the velvet sofa!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I did -- how fantastic! I love the entire room -- the colors, the textures, everything.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a fabulous weekend :)
xo
The colors are fantastic... :) Not sure about the paper, unfortunately.
ReplyDelete-Marta
Beautiful wallpaper and couch . thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteAnd that fireplace! So romantic with the couch!
ReplyDeleteThe paper is amazing...when I saw the first image I was hooked and hoping you had the info...maybe someone will know, it's so beautiful, trying to figure out where I'd put it!
ReplyDeleteLove the velvet and the shade of it and the wallpaper is gorgeous.
ReplyDeletexxx
Love, love, love the sofa. That colour is fabulous.
ReplyDelete