Oh I do too and the chair, the colour and shape..perfect for that decor.Love the other rooms too, hope you are relaxing ;)xoxo
oh I love every inch of that home Jules, especially the bedroom! Just gorgeous:) Hope you are having a fabulous weekend my dear ~ Tina xx
Jules, You always have such great photos, and all so varied. That map and desk are gorgeous. I am also liking the striped rug.
Yup, Now I am digging these too!
Oh these are gorgeous! Loving that living room and that dresser. Hope you're having a great weekend, honey :)
Gorgeous with a capital G! I love the map framed picture and the beams in that bedroom, wow!
So nice! The last picture would be such a perfect guest room. Hope your weekend is going well! xo
loving all the black accents in the post. they pull everything together and give it all a snappy modern feel. giving me ideas again jules.
Those are beautiful:) I wish you are lovely weekend :)Kisses Darling
I mean a not are...sorry:)
love the decor <3http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/
Love that last room, the beams look great. Great workspace too - I love old maps!
Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)
Oh I do too and the chair, the colour and shape..perfect for that decor.
ReplyDeleteLove the other rooms too, hope you are relaxing ;)
xoxo
oh I love every inch of that home Jules, especially the bedroom! Just gorgeous:) Hope you are having a fabulous weekend my dear ~ Tina xx
ReplyDeleteJules, You always have such great photos, and all so varied. That map and desk are gorgeous. I am also liking the striped rug.
ReplyDeleteYup, Now I am digging these too!
ReplyDeleteOh these are gorgeous! Loving that living room and that dresser.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great weekend, honey :)
Gorgeous with a capital G! I love the map framed picture and the beams in that bedroom, wow!
ReplyDeleteSo nice! The last picture would be such a perfect guest room. Hope your weekend is going well! xo
ReplyDeleteloving all the black accents in the post. they pull everything together and give it all a snappy modern feel. giving me ideas again jules.
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful:) I wish you are lovely weekend :)
ReplyDeleteKisses Darling
I mean a not are...sorry:)
ReplyDeletelove the decor <3
ReplyDeletehttp://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/
Love that last room, the beams look great. Great workspace too - I love old maps!
ReplyDelete