12.4.10

Balancing Act










There is something in the left side of my brain that likes order and symmetry. Luckily for my part-feral boys, I'm left handed, so the right side of my brain is far more present everyday and able to cope with decor a la skate board.

But this lovely little flat placated that left side need for a bit longer.

Images from here

7 comments:

  1. I adore those cushions on that lounge! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is so sweet...bet you want to escape there just a little bit ;o
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMm, I like the tree and field painting behind that sofa, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true. Since I had children I see such beauty in order that I never did before. I'd move quietly among these rooms and disturb nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully balanced posting to say the least :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has just right mix of elegance and cheekiness.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little hideaway in the last picture, perfect for reading, and thinking, and well......we'll just leave it at that!
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)