I've been angling towards very light design styles lately, and very feminine, very bright accents. But in my heart of heart's I have always had a big well of love for grey.
I really like this interpretation that walks a little on the edge of conservative style by throwing in furnishings with colour and a twist.
And the walk in cellar? Oh I just threw that in because, let's face it, who wouldn't want one of those?
Image from here



Loving the grey Jules! those pops of burgundy or is it Shiraz in that bedroom are gorgeous:) I'm with you and that walk in wine cellar - yes please:) Hope you are having a fabulous weekend ~ Tina xx
ReplyDeleteI love that grey wall with the white bookcases!. Greys is so interesting as it has such a range.
ReplyDeleteChania
Great posts this week! I missed so much. The dogs with the shoes were a scream. Yes grey is very seductive but I've always thought one would need quite big spaces and windows to pull it off.
ReplyDeleteAnd I actually love it with red or orange which is difficult to pull off. I do remember you posting something with grey and turquoise. That totally worked!
I really love this style and the name is perfect.....and yes, I would love a walk in cellar and a table in it to have little dinner parties!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo