Is there anything better than a home full of collected pieces and the cutest pooch? My thoughts exactly.
But seriously, what a gorgeous collection of timber pieces in this home. I sometimes wonder if I overload on timber surfaces in my place, and wonder if I should be picking up a paint brush from time to time to water down the mix. But places like this settle that impulse.
Images from fri






I personally think a house needs timbers or it lacks depth and a bit of soul.....
ReplyDeleteI think I read it was your birthday. Have a wonderful day and Birthday Greetings.
Love, love, love the desk in the fourth image...has such great magazine sgtorage underneath! what about that cougar(?) head too...pretty wild (haha).
ReplyDeleteI love 'timber' pieces...they add such warmth...nothing wrong with that!
xo J~
I'm sure I need a piece or two Just. Like. That. Desk.
ReplyDeleteI do. Fact.
Is it you birthday!? Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI am seriously loving everything here, from the timber down to the accessories and of course the pooch!
ReplyDeleteThat desk!!! I love the mix of black and wood - it strips away any hint of country and adds some chic... happiest of days if it's your bday, Jules - x
ReplyDeleteFabulous. Great blog, loving this new discovery! :)
ReplyDelete