15.4.11

Loved These



Loved these two bits of cool last week.

Firstly, a gorgeous post called Enfant Savage over at the blindingly brilliant blog, Oracle Fox. Do go take a poke around, it's lovely there.

And second of all, this sensational ring spotted at AnOther, with a title "Crystal Brass Knuckles (I am going to realign your chakras motherfucker!)". Flipping funny.

Images via oracle fox and another

4 comments:

  1. Oh those crsytal knuckles!... precious... serious crystal therapy! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I love crystals, the knuckles have me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Very cool indeedy! I'm heading over to Oracle Fox now for a gander :-)

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all....as usual I have missed so much flippin goodness over here! Trying to catch up! And that ring? What a bad-ass we would be if we could rock that baby, no? I am NOT such a bad ass but, I do love that bad ass ring! :)
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)