That's wonderful Jules..a fitting tribute. Rachaelxx
Just beautiful. And humbling.
That's lovely. It's still Sunday here, but we plan to do a little something for Anzac day tomorrow. Beautiful images.
Just learned about this last night from an Aussie girl. Hope you're well! xo
Hello JulesI never heard of Anzac day... I should google ;) hope you had a great eastern weekend.sorry I am such a bad followerdesiree
Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)
That's wonderful Jules..a fitting tribute. Rachaelxx
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful. And humbling.
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely. It's still Sunday here, but we plan to do a little something for Anzac day tomorrow. Beautiful images.
ReplyDeleteJust learned about this last night from an Aussie girl.
ReplyDeleteHope you're well! xo
Hello Jules
ReplyDeleteI never heard of Anzac day... I should google ;) hope you had a great eastern weekend.
sorry I am such a bad follower
desiree