20.1.11

Worthy


Oh eBay gods, please be kind to me.

I will try to be worthy. I will.

Edit: Man! I am going to have to be flipping good to be worthy of this one!! It's all mine for a princely three figure sum (which has a decimal point in it!!!!! {{And is lower than 4}} Can't argue with that). Have been in eBay heaven this week, will show the other treasures later.

14 comments:

  1. Ooohh! That is a nice looking coffee table. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like very much. Best of luck!

    Sandy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me both ... so funny! I've found some cool retro pieces.

    Good luck hon,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I can't believe what price it went for. Briliiant, brilliant buy!

    Sandy k

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness..this table is just stunning...decor perfection, and now I can't wait to see what else you have acquired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought I was the only one praying to the ebay gods!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crossing my fingers for you- it's ridiculously good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous find - love it - will keep fingers crossed that you get it. Looking forward to seeing your other find

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'd better win that thing, so I can come over and loot your place afterwards ;)
    I love it to bits.
    Best of luck, Alcira

    nerochronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, lucky you! Was there a bidding war going on? It stresses me out when that happens ;)
    I love this table too....it's just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)