22.11.10

Let There Be Light










''Let there be light''; I say ''let there be natural light''. And this home has it in bucket loads.

I love the scale of the windows in this home. But with these kind of views, you can see why the windows were a priority in the design.

Images from christian grevstad

7 comments:

  1. That's a completely gorgeous home. Love natural light. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a view like that...wow...almost anything would be beautiful, but this quiet design really respects it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this house and all the light that fills it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, is that ever gorgeous! The candle "chandelier" is stunning, oh and that great big window - breathtaking!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly luxurious in space and design... I want to be there right now, with my computer and coffee.

    Hope your weekend was wonderful,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous with such beautiful light!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)