6.10.10

Thoroughly Stoked



Thoroughly stoked to be mentioned in the latest issue of Inside Out magazine, among some seriously cool design blogs! {click on the last image for the whole fab list, you'll be glad you did}

Huge thanks to Jo @ Desire To Inspire for the seriously lovely shout out!

{oh, and thanks to my mate Kerry too for the big tip off!}

19 comments:

  1. Ohh wow..!!! Congrats! So happy for you....Yay!

    Kisses,sweetie

    ps: I am hosting a really sweet GIVEAWAY today, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats fellow cool blogger!

    xoxo,

    Raina
    If the Lamp Shade Fits

    ReplyDelete
  3. was just going to shoot you an e-mail.

    so well deserved....

    congrats, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey! Congrats, Jules... nice to see you get some well-deserved praise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And so you should be stoked! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, congratulations. So deserved. Love your bloggy place. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo, Jules, and well deserved. I don't know how you find the attention and energy to do it, but you bring me more consistent interiors inspiration than any other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, and as everyone else has said - so well deserved! I'm going to have to go grab a copy now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh fab job Jules, bit exciting hey :) very deserved!

    big hug DJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you! Lovely news!!

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jules! Darling! That is AWESOME! And so well deserved my friend! yippee! Yahooie! :) What a great way to celebrate your mid-week, huh? Awesome!
    xoxo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoo hoo, congratulations! That's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very well done.Congrats!
    I've found another superb blog!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations. Well deserved.

    Sandy K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Jules, iḿ going to do some research by that list above and nice that you found me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)