5.10.10

Feminine And Warm










I never get tired of peeking into ordinary peoples homes and seeing all the little treasures they hold. I love the little hall table in this home and the bedroom is so feminine and warm.

Images via bolaget

12 comments:

  1. I never tire of looking into peoples homes either Jules - and I promise I'm not a voyeur! But you learn such a lot about the person who lives there don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is so much nicer to see lived in homes as opposed to the clinical ones you often see in magazines. I like to see a bit of character :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The slightest touch of purple in each of these rooms is just perfect. The bedrooms especially!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this place...It reminds me a lot of my home...I love the white table and amazing floors:) Have a great day, my lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy. i like that little hall table too.. i guess we both have fabulous taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree totally! Love this, and I too never get sick of peeking into homes. Gorgeous, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so very ready to move in. This home is completely my style. I really love that desk in the bedroom and the chalkboard circle on the wall next to the magazine holder. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So warm & lovely....I adore that little table too. So pretty....
    xoxo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me neither! This home is absolutely gorgeous! That bedroom is perfection in my eyes. The windows, the mirror, and I just love the palette!

    Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday, Jules! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pics! It is so addictive, looking at beautiful rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would have to be one of the nicest homes I've seen. I love the bedroom - particularly the big bay window and the purple throw. Great use of wallpaper throughout too. Nice find, Jules :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)