Thanks for posting this. I have a small entryway with a closet door...we use the closet to store Christmas items. Can't wait to look for curtains to hide the door, plus I think it will ad a little drama to the entryway. Awesome idea!
Love the third picture...that table is fabulous as is the art...actually, the whole thing is! The last is super sweet too, you're right, a great house all the way around, so many personal touches! :)
Thanks for sharing. Love the sneak peek. Will have to go back and have a better look when time permits.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend. Michelle
Thanks for posting this. I have a small entryway with a closet door...we use the closet to store Christmas items. Can't wait to look for curtains to hide the door, plus I think it will ad a little drama to the entryway. Awesome idea!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos. The last one's a fave! Kellie xx
ReplyDeleteSO LOVELY.
ReplyDeleteFUN! I'm completely inspired by the family photos in the dining room, but my black-and-whites just never seem to come out so soulful.
ReplyDeleteThat cocktail trolley is seriously glamourous, decadent, and every stylish girl needs one!
ReplyDeleteLove the third picture...that table is fabulous as is the art...actually, the whole thing is! The last is super sweet too, you're right, a great house all the way around, so many personal touches! :)
ReplyDeleteLove. It's so full!
ReplyDeleteoh dear lord....no kidding...this home is brilliant! Thanks hun, off to check it all out. gorgeous...
ReplyDeletexo
Melis