This Parisian commercial space for the designer Balmain has all the bench mark qualities of Joseph Dirand that I showed you before (here and here).
I love his pared back approach to interiors that lets the integrity of the architecture, and the components he introduces, to really shine.
Images from jospeh dirand






How utterly glamorous!
ReplyDelete~ Clare x
So chic, clean and stylish:)...Totally agree!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great afternoon:)
Hugs
That's a beautiful space, so elegant and upmarket without looking at all stuffy. A perfect balance of black and white.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and it doesn't scream commercial in the least.
ReplyDeleteI think we have all died to and woken up in this heaven! It looks absolutely wonderful. definitely stopping there on next trip to Paris for a look see.
ReplyDeleteOO love that gold X ottoman. Wonder where I could find it?
ReplyDeleteFrench prewar architecture at its finest!
ReplyDeleteAll lovely, Jules. But you have no idea how much this girl is lusting for an antique bust. I have talked about it a million times! Sigh.... must happen soon!
ReplyDeleteLove to you,
Mon
loven the cleaness to it all!
ReplyDeleteSo elegant and serene...love it!
ReplyDeleteSTUNNING. May I post about these spaces? I will certainly link back your fabulous blog. They are too gorgeous for words...
ReplyDeletexo